Head First Networking
Al Anderson, Ryan Benedetti "Head First Networking"
May 2009 English ISBN13: 9780596521554 531 Pages PDF 22.7 MB
Frustrated with networking books so chockfull of acronyms that your brain goes into sleep mode? Head First Networkings unique, visually rich format provides a taskbased approach to computer networking that makes
it easy to get your brain engaged. Youll learn the concepts by tying them to onthejob tasks, blending practice and theory in a way that only Head First can.
With this book, youll learn skills through a variety of genuine scenarios, from fixing a malfunctioning office network to planning a network for a hightechnology haunted house. Youll learn
exactly what you need to know, rather than a laundry list of acronyms and diagrams. This book will help you:
* Master the functionality, protocols, and packets that make up realworld networking
* Learn networking concepts through examples in the field
* Tackle tasks such as planning and diagramming networks, running cables, and
configuring network devices such as routers and switches
* Monitor networks for performance and problems, and learn troubleshooting techniques
* Practice what youve learned with nearly one hundred exercises, questions, sample problems, and projects
Head Firsts popular format is proven to stimulate learning and retention by engaging you
with images, puzzles, stories, and more. Whether youre a network professional with a CCNA/CCNP or a student taking your first college networking course, Head First Networking will help you become a network guru.Download Head First Networking