MultiBoot CD(DVD)/USB 2k10 v.1.5 (Acronis & Paragon & Hirens & Windows Live Ram) EN/RU | 933 Mb
Multiboot CD / USB disk system administrator, based on the core SysLinux v.3.85. The CD consists of several products, PhD, a shell with the ability to boot from the stick as well as CD-ROM. Assembly is designed expandable with a CD version to DVD.
System requirements: PC with 128Mb RAM or higher, CD / DVD drive or USB interface
The CD-version includes:
01. USB-driver PLOP v.5.11
02. SV-Micro-PE 2010 Plus Pack (29.10.2010)
03. RusLive (@ NIKZZZZ), a special multimedia version (10/29/2010)
04. DOS-version of Hirens Boot CD 11.1 by lexapass (rus)
05. Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2288 (eng)
06. Acronis True Image Enterprise Server with Universal Restore v.9.7.8398 (rus)
07. Easeus Partition Manager Server v.6.1.1 (eng)
08. Paragon "Home Expert 2009" / Hard Disk Manager / 9.00.009.8667 (rus)
09. The boot floppy FreeDos v.1.0 (rus)
10. Memory Test MemTest86 v.4.0
In addition, the release included a patch that allows you to get an extended (DVD / USB) version of the "Multiboot 2k10" with additional Linux-versions:
11. Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation v.10.0.11639 (rus)
12. Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.7046 (rus)
13. Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2011 v.14.5519 (eng)
14. Acronis Disk Director Home v.11.0.216 (rus)
15. Norton Ghost (Linux version) v.22.214.171.1246 (eng)
16. R-Studio Emergency v.5.1.455 (eng)
17. Recovery Agent Acronis (rus)
The disc (in detail):
1. Russian DOS-disc version Hirens Boot CD 11.1 RUS by lexapass.
2. Linux-version of the product Acronis:
- Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server with the module Universal Restore v.9.7.8398 (Russian version) - It is recommended to backup the operating systems Windows XP, inclusive. Since the new version, information about support Vista and W7 is still lacking.
- Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.7046 (Russian version). Skate this version - official support for Vista and W7.
- Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2288 (English) - program to work with drives HDD / partition manager to carry out any operation on partitions with Windows and Linux: create, delete, copy, move, resize, split and merge without losing data. Unlike the older Russian version 10.2169, improved support for new devices HDD.
- A special menu is devoted to the launch of Acronis products in the "lite" mode, where the normal version does not work:
| Acpi = off - disabled ACPI power management subsystem
| Noapic - disable APIC (Programmable Interrupt Controller)
| Nousb - disabled loading USB modules
| Nofw - not support an interface FireWire (IEEE1394)
| Nopcmcia - disabled PCMCIA hardware detection
| LowGrafic - low quality graphics
3. Miniature SV-Micro-PE.USB Tallin 2010 Plus Pack (on the SV2004, heavily modified conty9). Features - WIM-assembly, based on the core BS-Explorer, loaded for 30 seconds. and running very quickly. Minimum Requirements - 128MB RAM, normal operation of all programs - 160MB. There is support for SCSI / SATA / Raid (integrated drayverpak from Yurkesha), network support and multimedia there. Almost perfect replacement bootable floppy disk - boot faster than a conventional floppy disk, and the chances are pretty big, general office machine lift. Download time from the stick (Mode USB2.0 or podgruzhenny PLOP) ~ 40sec. With a CD-Rom ~ 50s.
4. Special Edition RusLive (repak original multimedia version of 07.10.2010, the nucleus Explorer with support for network and SCSI / SATA-devices and optional support for other devices (video / audio /...). Support for new devices can be added with the help of external Drivers folder (Drivers). Time to boot from USB drive (USB2.0 mode or podgruzhenny PLOP) ~ 1min. suspension programs ~ 1.5min. with a CD-Rom ~ 1min suspension programs ~ 3min.
5. Linux-version of Paragon "Home Expert 2009" / Hard Disk Manager / (Russian version) and Easeus Partition Manager Server v.6.0.1 (English version). Managers HDD, which are often rescued when the folds Acronis Disk Director Suite. Manager of Paragon, but the main problem has advanced features - work with images in a format (to create and deploy), bug fixes MBR, multipass erase the information up on the new drive. Among other things, the "Home Expert 2009" has an interesting feature - "Configure disk to new hardware configurations, analog akronisovskogo Universal Restore, just sit back!
6. Besides the above in the assembly included USB-driver PLOP v.5.11 / load faster with the flash ustrystv on computers that do not support booting mode USB 2.0 /, the image of a bootable diskette based on FreeDos yurkesha / support CD / DVD, SCSI, SATA, NTFS, LNF, File Managers Volkov Commander and DN, utilities for working with low-level HDD (Ontrack DM, MHDD, Victoria), Dos-version of Norton Ghost /. The boot floppy can be useful, for example, updating / flashing / BiOS.
How to create a bootable CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD
1. For CD / DVD you need a program for recording images - for example, Nero Burning Rom. In order to burn the image without any problems, be sure to put a tick in the File-> Options-> Expert Properties-> Enable generation of short Lead-Out!, Otherwise it can not fit on a disc!
2. For flash drives installation procedure is as follows:
2.1 USB flash drive, you must first format (Note: All data on the flash drive will be erased) using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. It is necessary to flash drive was seen as a computer The USB-HDD, from which you can boot the operating system. If the flash drive has been used as a boot, you can skip this paragraph.
2.2 Using WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of an image on a flash drive / USB-HDD.
2.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux on the flash drive and run makeboot.bat This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from a flash drive (he defines on the drive letter).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working batch file your flash drive ready for use.
Option 2: kachivaet memtest86, unpack / start, choose your flash drive, note the box "format (all data on the flash drive will be destroyed !!!), forward to mining. After that, remove all I stick to the program and go to step 2.2 and 2.3.
Option 3: Use a utility to format the flash RMPrepUSB (is in the image on the way PePrograms HDD-Utilites RMPrepUSB or from the menu P2Start.exe Programs 2k10 HDD-utility. "Utility formats the stick with a more regular geometry (everything is already set up, but if you wish - you can play around with the settings). After working just run 2.2 (boot on the stick itself will add utility). I should add that after formatting options loading was made possible not only from the HDD-partition boot menu Bios, but also from USB . ... But stopped working Plop!
Option 4: For formatting you can also use the utility BootICE (PePrograms HDD-Utilites BootICE) ... And then - 2.2 (loader utility can create itself - only to indicate SysLinux).
3. Installation on USB-HDD/HDD:
3.1. Screw you want to format any program on the breakdown of HDD, create a primary boot partition is the right size (730Mb - ...). File system must necessarily choose FAT32.
3.2 With the help of WinRar, UltraISO or Total Commander to unpack the contents of the image on the HDD.
3.3 Go to the folder boot / syslinux and run makeboot.bat. This batch file will make the drive bootable. Please note that makeboot.bat need to run it from CD (he defines on the drive letter). Podklyuchechenie boot to HDD takes place in a second pass makeboot.bat (in the first quarter - only the flesh).
Windows Vista and W7 to run a batch file need to be root! After working your batch file was loading screw (located in boot / syslinux to create a boot file ldlinux.sys (attributes: hidden / system).
"Syslinux.exe" is not an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. - Appears when you try to start the batch file under the x64 version of Windows. To correct castings need 32-bit version (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/W7). Variant of the decision - made on another computer, or burn the image to a CD, boot from it and do everything from the LiveXP.
How to boot from this disk
To boot from the CD / DVD or USB-Flash/USB-HDD necessary when the computer boots from the boot menu to select the appropriate media. This can be done either in the BiOS, either in the menu Quick Boot (called at the time of initialization BiOS, usually on the keys Esc, F11, F12, F8 - see hint or instruction). USB-Flash is often in the Quick Boot hidden in a submenu HDD (bootable flash drive is perceived as a boot screw). If you have several options to boot from USB drive (USB-FDD, USB-ZipDrive, USB-HDD) - select USB-HDD.
How do I update / modify disk
The assembly can be easily updated. At first, copy everything in any convenient location, say, C: CD-Utilites (hereinafter - just a folder). Now we can proceed to dissection patients.
1. To update the Hirens BootCD Pro (or replace it with Hirens BootCD v.10.2), you want to delete the folder FOLDER HBCD and its contents. In its place copy the same folder from the disk Hirens BootCD, and files to download Windows Hirens-menu put in a folder (for version HBCDPro are two files - HirensPro.exe and ShellInfo.ale). You may need to edit the boot menu for DOS-versions of the utilities FOLDER syslinux syslinux.cfg. Here and below - you can change the menu in the built-in editor FAR (caused by F4, need to switch to DOS-encoded key F8).
2. To update the Linux-version of the product Acronis / Paragon / Easeus, need to find a boot disk with a product derived from them using UltraISO appropriate bootloader and kernel. Folder with the current ammunition are in the folder syslinux (ADDS-1910, ATIEES, ATIH-13, EASEUSPM, PHDM-09). You need to replace, add your own, again, to correct the configuration file syslinux.cfg (for "lightweight" mode - acronis.cfg). Where is it found and how to extract - a separate theme, ru-board to help you.
3. SV-Micro-PE.USB Tallin 2010 is conceived as a simple base, but, in principle, and it can be modified (add your own programs and libraries, change the menu / shortcut). All files are in a hidden system folder FOLDER SVPE. You need a file winpe.wim (NTLDR file not touch! - He is "attached" to the folder SVPE in another will not work, as well as other loader without reference to this folder). Need for modification perepakovschik v3.6 (repackwim3.6) from AZJIO. After repacking replaces the update files of the old winpe.wim.
4. To modify the WIM-assembly VasAlex BartPE CD / USB WIM Edition download the new version, replace the new file in the folder VAPE2i1.wim FOLDER VAPE, and vapem.sif rename to the same with the replacement of a sif (NTLDR file do not touch "- he" tied " VAPE to the folder and the other will not work, as well as other loader without reference to this folder). Folder with the programs and drivers PePrograms Drivers (add / remove programs and drivers to taste) - copy instead of remote folders VAPE PePrograms and Folders Drivers. If you change the name of the kernel VAPE2i1.wim, will need to tweak FOLDER syslinux syslinux.cfg
5. To update PLoP Boot Manager should download a new version of the configurator and perform in a folder with the command line configurator
"Plpcfgbt.exe stm = hidden cnt = on cntval = 1 dbt = usb plpbt.bin"
(Corresponds to the loading Hidden boot with usb - hidden boot from USB, when the loader to call the menu is loaded into memory and returns you back to the menu). File plpbt.bin (also known as boot loader and USB-"driver"), copy the folder FOLDER syslinux or directly on a flash drive to a folder syslinux (if only updated PLoP).
When all updates are done in our folder is the backbone of ready image. To make out of it to make a bootable ISO-Schnick need UltraISO. Start the program (if you do not, look in the folder PePrograms on the "old" drive), choose File-> New-> Bootable image CD / DVD.
Worth the download -> set the folder syslinux isolinux.bin. It now remains to add to the project all the contents folder and save the image as a CD-Utilites.iso (or other convenient format you need) or just cut to the disc. You can change the format in DVD (tab size) - if you want to fit more data on disc. Furthermore, I recommend to use it for slicing DVD-drives - even if the image is placed on a CD. Why? With DVD-ROM loading is about three times faster, although, of course, if there is no DVD-drive ... hence, the complex built in the last century
Update on a flash drive is easier - delete old files, copy it new from a folder.
Answers to some questions ...
I have a PC that does not support booting from USB (CD)
Judging by the results of the survey, the majority use it rewritable media - flash drives or USB-HDD. For convenience, added a new image of a full boot-manager Plop, allowing to boot from the CD on your computer, do not support USB-booting, select the USB flash drive, and work further with it. Please note that after downloading RusLive pick up the program with both USB, and from the CD (SV-Micro - only with the first carrier in the letter, ie, USB). So to prevent this from happening, right after the start of booting from USB is better to remove the CD.
You can also burn a bootable floppy disk with a boot-manager Plop for the same purpose (plpbt.img, download the patch), it would boot up where there is no boot support USB / CD, but there floppik.
How do I remove unwanted programs or add your own
In a multiboot disk there are three places with a list of programs:
1. Programs that are loaded from the menu syslinux (DOS-kodirovka!). Removing / adding to the menu is done by editing the file boot syslinux syslinux.cfg (or boot syslinux acronis.cfg - for submenus Akronisom well, and, accordingly, to delete / add files / folders (for convenience, I have everything that can be folded in the boot syslinux ).
2. Programs that connect to the Start menu crumbs SV-Micro, "registered" in SVPE _desktop.ini (what will be on your desktop), SVPE _qlaunch.ini (what is in the Quick Launch bar), SVPE _start.ini - in the Start menu. The structure is simple, do, by analogy with existing ones. To add your program to autostart at startup SV-Micro, place the starting line in the file SVPE startSV.bat, for example, the utility will auto-merge the recommended resolution spelled like this (add a must before the start explorer.exe):
start / b .. PePrograms System SetRes SetResolution.exe (- current directory .. - go to a higher level, PePrograms System SetRes SetResolution.exe - the path to the utility
It is also possible to add a registration in the registry - for this is SVPE Add_registry.reg, add the desired.
3. Programs that connect to the Start menu RusLive.
A small digression: for the suspension of the programs used by the utility SH.exe (@ NikZZZZ), at startup, it scans folders PePrograms to plug media (CD / DVD / USB drive), in addition, connect the program from the folder PePrograms on HDD / USB-HDD, if This disc is present label (label is the file I586 BootSDI.wim). When scanning is looking for "shortcuts" program of the form *. shl, which defines all that is necessary to create a standard labels Windows. After the scan tool connects (creates labels) for all the programs found on all drives.
Starting from version 1.4 to create shortcuts using a modified version of the utility SH.exe. To speed up the mount programs all the "tabs" *. shl, copied in some way in the index file ShCache.idx. If this file is present in the folder PePrograms, search subfolders is not made, and all the data is taken from him. To create the index is a program ShCache.exe (I have it is in the archive SHLinks.7z). To automatically add "their" programs is enough to place them in a folder PePrograms with their "tags" *. shl, and run MakeIndex.cmd. It unpacks into a marketing-TEMP folder, all the labels from the original distribution, add "on top" (if same name / path), new labels, create / update the index file, if possible (USB / HDD) overwrite it in place of the original and update the archive SHLinks. 7z, putting back the "tabs" *. shl.
When you delete programs you need in addition to removing the programs themselves, remove their "labels" *. shl SHLinks.7z from the archive and to make re-indexing using MakeIndex.cmd.
Since the assembly is used as the connection software from the assembly in a conventional windsurfing (P2Start.exe file in the root directory is the same SH.exe!), The above operations (add / delete) should be given for the "tabs" *. shs (they are registered startup parameters for normal Wind). Index file ShCache.idw, it will create all the same MakeIndex.cmd, the main thing - to add programs with *. shs / remove unnecessary from PePrograms and archive SHLinks.7z.
Why do I need XStart.exe, P2Start.exe, icons.dll
P2Start.exe - serves to mount programs in a conventional windsurfing. When you run it you are connecting from an assembly program in the Start menu (a separate folder Program 2k10).
XStart.exe - "starter" file - allows you to speed up the mount programs using SH.exe (P2Start.exe). His problem - just run the program.
icons.dll - a collection of icons for programs from the assembly, we need to accelerate the mount programs using SH.exe (P2Start.exe).
ShCache.idx / ShCache.idw - index files for programs that connect SH.exe (P2Start.exe) in RusLive / normal Windows.
SHLinks.7z - archive "shortcuts" *. shl / *. shs, and programs for indexing
MakeIndex.cmd - creates indexes ShCache.idx / ShCache.idw as the composition of programs
7za.exe - archiver 7zip, need to work MakeIndex.cmd
idx2.exe - indexer for drivers
Why must format the memory stick / screw in FAT32? Unable to write to this media image of the system is greater than 4GB!
Restriction on the file system due to the use as a boot Syslinux, who can not work with NTFS. In addition, the use of FAT32 allows no problem working with DOS-utilities. There are several features of interest using FAT32 on flash: First, FAT-a marketing stick to "kill" it is very difficult, but small files faster read / write for NTFS. But!, By virtue of the fact that NTFS records the work with files, the number of hits to record the cells to stick grow by 2-3 times (respectively, resource, it decreases in the same time). But in principle, to solve the user - if you do not need the support of the stick / screw under DOS and flash resource plays no role, then you can go to boot Grub4Dos, supports NTFS.
In order to write a great way system on the FAT32-partition, it is enough when it is created to specify FAT32-drive, all programs to create the image correctly support this option and split the archive into volumes of 1-2GB.
Disc structure (the information to remove certain products from multizagruzochnik):
1. Folder Drivers (Driver VasAlex BartPE CD / USB WIM Edition), folder VAPE - actually, he VasAlex BartPE CD / USB WIM Edition
Note: in a subfolder VAPE PePrograms programs are located VasAlex BartPE, most of which can at any time be used as a portable version!
2. Folder HBCD, file HirensPro.exe (Hirens BootCD Pro v.1.7 and his wine-shell)
3. Folder SVPE (Windows SV-Micro-PE.USB Tallin 2010 plus)
4. In the folder syslinux:
4.1. subfolder ADDS-1910 - Linux-version of Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2239 (eng)
4.2. subfolder ATIEES - Linux-version of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server with Universal Restore v.9.7.8398 (rus)
4.3. subfolder ATIH-1913 - Linux-version of Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack 2010 v.13.6.053 (eng)
4.4. subfolder EASEUSPM - Linux-version Easeus Partition Manager 5.01 Server v.5.0.1 (eng)
4.5. subfolder PHDM-09 - Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Pro v.9.00.009.8130 (rus)
4.6. file freedos.imz - image of a bootable diskette based on FreeDos yurkesha
4.7. download memtest - Memtest86 v.4.0 kernel
4.8. core files syslinux (needed to load, do not delete!) - syslinux.exe (core), reboot.c32 (restart kompa), menu.c32 (Support menu), memdisk (bootloader), makeboot.bat (batch file to activate USB-boot), ldlinux.sys (USB-boot), isolinux.bin (modified to boot from a folder syslinux CD / DVD-loader), Cyr_8x16.psf (Russian font in the menu), chain.c32 (bootloader).
4.9. configuration files, the boot menu - they have to change when you change the items and / or order of the boot menu:
syslinux.cfg - main menu (all products)
acronis.cfg - Sub-menu (for the launch of Acronis products in the "lite" mode). If desired, part of the seldom-used items from the main menu to move here.
Minor updates (new versions of products for self-installation):
1. Linux-version of Acronis Disk Director Suite v.10.2288 (eng).
Unpack, add the replacement to the folder syslinux. On request to correct tsiferki menu (syslinux.cfg, acronis.cfg).
2. Linux / DOS / Win-version of Norton Ghost v.126.96.36.1996 (eng).
To install unzip to the root of the stick (or embedded in the image). Correct syslinux.cfg - add two points to boot Linux / DOS-versions (in the archives there is a pattern syslinux. Cfg, note on p. 5). Windows-version (Ghost G. Explorer) VasAlex BartPE CD / USB WIM Edition pickup itself. Said that the most interesting Linux-version, for it announced support for a large number of "iron."
3. Linux-version of Paragon HDM 2010 Pro v.10.0.10.10769 (eng).
Correct syslinux.cfg - add (or change instead of the Russian PHDM-9) point for downloading (the archive is a sample syslinux 2.cfg).
4. Recovery Console Windows XP (2000/2003) for USB-devices. Updated 10/17/2010, based on XPSP3, includes running the driver on the screws, patched - do not ask the administrator password. Unpack the root, edit syslinux.cfg based on a sample boot syslinux syslinux-4.cfg. CD-loading is not supported.
5. Linux-version R-Studio Emergency v.5.1.455 (eng) - a great program to restore data, edit syslinux.cfg based on a sample syslinux syslinux 5.cfg
6. DOS-boot floppy by Active @ (eng) - excellent functionality with minimum size: data recovery, corrupt data on the HDD, partition recovery, password reset, read NTFS in DOS, to work with images in the proper format. Sample of "registration" in syslinux syslinux 3.cfg.
7. Separate microassembly for the minimalist - SV-Micro PE USB 2k10.
8. An updated version of the Linux-PHDM 9.00.009.8667 (now called the Home Expert).
1. Micro-assembly of SV-MicroPE - fixed some small change (compared with a separate distribution of SV-Micro 2k10 v.1.5).
2. Rebuilt a special edition RusLive (build date 29.10.2010). Updated drivers SATA / SCSI / Raid, modified utility mount programs SH (P2Start to run programs in the usual windsurfing) that can reduce the time fully loaded on CD / DVD-version is almost a minute. On the USB-media effects, too, is significant, moreover, reduced the number of appeals to the media at startup. The order of mount programs - it is now possible to index tabs (shl / shs) for faster downloading. Also, updated zPNP (Connection driver) and idx2.exe (indexing drivers).
3. Updated most of the programs. At the root of the drive is P2Start.exe, allowing mount and use the program in the usual Windows, just as is done in RusLive. In this case, the startup mode for all programs have a standard and potentially dangerous program (Acronis, ...) removed from the menu. To speed up the mounting tabs of all the programs delivered in the index file ShCache.id * (tools for indexing attached), as well as icons - the library icons.dll, all programs have a description (pop-up line).
4. In the archive, except for CD-image, there is a patch that allows you to get DVD-image with greater functionality. Simple instructions for obtaining the maximum version is attached (Patch-CD-2-DVD.txt).
File format: rar
Platform / OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
File Size: 933.46 MbDownload